Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fun projects coming up!!!

I do promise to get back in the game with my interviews and reviews, but I'm taking things easy to keep from overloading myself like I did before. I figure it's better to go slow than to take another extended absence, right?

But I do want to tell you what I'm working on!! I've got two ideas swirling around right now. One is an erotic romantic suspense featuring a dragon shifter. The other is a mystery. Bwahahhaha. Yes, I know neither of them are Waking the Phoenix, but in my defense, I haven't written for a while and want to give myself time to get my rhythm back so Waking the Phoenix is as amazing as what I have in mind.

I also plan on posting snippets. Any particular day you'd like them? ;) Mwah lovelies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment