Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Interviews, reviews, and more...

So I'm sure many of you noticed the distinct lack of interviews and reviews lately. I sincerely apologize for the lack, but I needed to focus on myself while I dealt with some issues, moved, and settled into a new job and city.

I will be restarting my interviews and reviews, but I will be scaling back interviews. Instead of 2 a week, every week, i will only be doing 1 a week as I feel up to it.

As much as I adored blogging and reviewing and interviewing, I want to focus more on the fun of writing. My time is more hectic right now and I'd rather spend that time working on my two WIP rather than more administrative work.

As always, thank you for your support lovelies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment