Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Upcoming Releases!!

Hello my lovelies! How about some fantabulous news? I've been working on setting release dates with my publisher for my books and I am so freaking excited about it.

Before I share my release dates, I want to give a word of caution. I cannot predict when my anxiety and sensory issues keep me from doing what I love. I also work full time as a computer programmer and we have a massive project entering the home stretch. Much as I'd love to devote myself 100% to writing, I can't financially. With that being said....

Any and all dates are subject to change. I would rather make you wait for a book than to give you a subpar product. Please have patience with me and know that you WILL get many more books from me.

 

Now for the fun part :D Here you go! All of these are part of my Mythrian Realm series and as of now, I plan for all of these to be at least 50k words. All of these will be published through my fantabulous publisher Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly and will be available on Amazon as ebook and paperback.
 

Waking the Phoenix (Book 2 of Sha and Connor's Trilogy)

April 4, 2014

 

Shaking the Balance (Book 3 of Sha and Connor's Trilogy - Title may change)

August 5, 2014

 

War's Angel (Aries' book)

December 13, 2014

 
I will keep you apprised of any and all changes to these dates!!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment