Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Night Unbound by Dianne Duvall Review!!

Review for Night Unbound by Dianne Duvall!


This review is unfortunately way later than I'd intended it to be. I haven't made a secret of my health issues and unfortunately, this book fell through the cracks. Totally could've sworn I'd written one though.

Thank you to the fantabulous Dianne Duvall for giving me a review copy of this and I'm beyond sorry I apparently didn't post a review sooner.




WHAT I LIKED

Dianne Duvall is an auto-buy for me, no question about that. When I heard that the mysterious Zach was getting his tale in Night Unbound, to say I was excited is a massive understatement. I was ELATED lol. Especially because I loved the hints at a relationship between him and Lisette. Dianne didn't disappoint.

One thing you can count on with Dianne's books are complex, wonderful characters who suck you right into their story. Honest, I think this may just be my favorite of the series, at least until I get Seth's book. Night Unbound has the passion, adventure, and humor I've come to expect in Dianne's books, and I can't bring myself to say too much for fear of giving something away.

I would strongly suggest reading the other books in the series first. You'll have a much better understanding of why characters are reacting the way they are if you read those books before this. Plus, you'll get to meet the other sexies that are the Immortal Guardians ;)


WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE

I honestly loved everything

OVERALL VERDICT: 5/5 Blue Duckies!


Dianne Duvall is a winner if you're looking for action-packed paranormal romance with humor and intriguing characters!

No comments:

Post a Comment