Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Progress Update!


Just thought I'd give an update on things. My original tentative plan was to publish Breaking the Nexus this fall. That's why I said tentative :) Plans have a way of changing, especially when life gets in the way. I work full time as a computer programmer and my husband is a medical student so things get insane. That has slowed down work a little bit.

Additionally, Breaking the Nexus is the first book I've ever written. I have since gotten some spectacular feedback from a few betas and in the process have decided to do some significant revisions to ensure I release the best possible story. This book is my baby and I want to share it with the world so much. It just has to be as close to perfect as possible!

Now all that being said, my book will be published this year. I'm determined nothing stops this from happening. I have a couple of dates in mind but won't reveal them, just like I never revealed my original target date :) To make up for the delay, I'm diving head first into an anthology of twisted fairy tales with the lovely Miranda Stork, Trish Marie Dawson, and Tara S. Wood. This is set to be released on Halloween. Trust me when I tell you my contribution to this will be amazing. I'll even post a snippet for you all soon!

So have no fear, you WILL get to read my work. Stay tuned for excerpts and more announcements about both pieces! Also be sure to follow my blog. With the exception of this weekend (family obligations cropped up), I'm going to try to participate in Six Sentence Sunday as many weekends as I can.

Thank you to all of my new friends and followers. Your support means the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment