Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Interview with Aria Williams!!

Hello my lovelies! It's time for our Thursday Interview! First of all, I have to ask, who loves Thursdays?! I mean just think about it: tomorrow is Friday and the end of the work week! Thursdays mean the week is almost done! We need more Thursday love.

I digress lol. Join me as I welcome the fantabulous Aria Williams to The Lindsay Show!



Thank you so much for stopping by, Aria! It's a pleasure to have you on The Lindsay Show! When did you know you wanted to be a writer? 

I decided to be a writer only a year ago, I got an idea in my head and since then I haven’t stopped writing.


That's around when I decided to start writing :) Go us! What has been the most difficult part about being a writer? 

The most difficult part has getting myself out there and getting people interest.


That is most definitely a challenge for us all. Do you use a pen name? If so, how did you come up with your pen name? 

I do use a pen name, I have always liked the name Aria and my sons name is William, so I put them together.


Love that :) It's so awesome you have a part of your son in your pen name. Who are your favorite authors? 

My favorite authors are Richelle Mead, Abbi Glines, Jennifer L Armentrout and Philipia Gregory.


Those are all great authors. What authors inspire you?

I think it would have to be Richelle Mead the most, she pulled me in the direction of young adult


I have to admit I've never read her work, though I've heard she's fantastic. What type of books do you like to read? 

I love you read Young adult, New adult, Paranormal and Romance


I adore those genres. What do you like to do in your free time? 

I love to walk my Siberian Huskies, have BBq with close friends and family and listening to music


Aww, huskies are so awesome <3 Where is your favorite place to vacation? 

My favorite place is the Gold Coast Australia


I've never been there, but I keep trying to convince my hubby to take me to Australia. He's not a fan of the super long flight lol. If you were stuck on a desert island and could have only three things, what would they be? 

I would take my kindle that would have a never ending supply of ebook, its recharger and a case of moscato


Can't argue with those priorities :) Are you a plotter or a pantser with your writing? 

I try to plot but sometimes my books have a mind of their own.


I love when books take on a life of their own! Why did you choose to write a paranormal? 

I enjoy the paranormal genre because the possibities are as far as your minds willing to wander.


I couldn't agree more! What has been the most fun about working on your books? 

Exploring new characters and making them my own.


That truly is an amazing process, isn't it?What has been the hardest scene for you to write? 

The hardest scene would have to be Nate’s farewell; I wanted it to seem believable.


I can certainly see how that could be difficult to write. Do you have any favorite characters? If so, why?

My favorite character would have to be Indy, she possess this inner strength that I admire, she was a character that I needed to develop for issues that were happening in my own life.


She sounds fantastic and I love her name. How did you come up with the premise for Heavenly Hell

This story fell together in my head, and developed more as I poured out my emotions.


I can't wait to read this and experience those emotions first hand! Tell us about the world/setting in Heavenly Hell. How did you come up with it and is any of it based on personal experiences? 

The story is based in a small Australian city in central west NSW, This whole story was my way to express my feeling, Heavenly hell was born from my own emotions, I was being harassed and felt helpless in the situation. I developed Indy to get over this obstacle and I become mentally and emotionally stronger.


I'm sorry for your situation but I'm glad you were able to turn it into something more positive by writing this book <3 Tell us more about your main characters please. 

Indiana is a fallen angel who fell from heaven because she fell in love with a demon, she let him into heaven and god punished her. She dislike the male race except for a few young friends she has met in the small town she lives in. Nate is a new comer to town and is on a mission to, if he completes his mission he will receive his angel wings and be reunited with his family. He just didn’t except for stunning Indy to come along and turn his life upside town.


Indy sounds so awesome. Is there anything else you’d like to mention about your book? 

This book deal with a lot issue that women of all ages face, I hope it gives them the strength to find the appropriate channels to escape abusive relationships and become the extraordinary women they were meant to be.


I think it's wonderful for you to write with such purpose. Is this part of a series? If so, what can we expect with the other books? 

Yes this is a series, you can expect two more books with a possibility of a spin off.


Yay! I always love finding new series! What's next for you? 

I will be writing the second book in this series and the second book in a series I am currently working on called the Banished from grace series


Thank you so much for joining me today, Aria! Before you go, is there anything else you want your readers to know? 

Check out my new release called Banished from grace that will be published with Limitless publishing soon.



Thanks again, Aria! Lovelies, be sure to check out her work!

Heavenly Hell

Nardia has the ability to heal the sick with her bare hands. She does not know why she can do these things and why she has not aged since the medieval ages. Life should be easy but throw in a coffee addiction ,two handsome man and a amnesia which has last over four hundred years. Life can get a little difficult.



Meet Aria!

Aria was born in the large county town of Orange situated in NSW, Australia. In 2011 she moved to Forest Reefs NSW and settled on nine acres with her husband and young family.

Aria completed her Enrolled Endorsed Nursing studies over a year ago, while completing this course the idea for Fall From Grace came to her. This dream was put on hold till she finished her studies and settled into her new life in Forest Reefs.

Aria travels to a residential care facility and cares for the disabled during the day and at night enjoys her passion of writing YA and paranormal romances. In her spare time she loves to play with her five Siberian huskies who give her great joy.

Aria enjoys late night walks with her husband and family dinners involving her parents, four other siblings, their partners and her niece and nephews.

The inspiration for her writing comes from her four children, who never give her any quiet time but she would not change this for the world. 

Connect with Aria:

No comments:

Post a Comment