Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Friday, April 5, 2013

Release day for The Well Collector by Trish M Dawson!!

Hello lovelies! Today is a big day here on The Lindsay Show! Be sure to check out all the awesomeness going on! Take a moment to help me celebrate the release of my amazing M-7 friend, Trish M Dawson's novella, The Well Collector!!


Release day has come for The Well Collector!

 
A short thriller by Trish Marie Dawson
 
TWCsmall

The Well Collector...now available at an Amazon near you!

"Time was speeding up, moving faster every day. He had to have another one. Now..."

No comments:

Post a Comment