Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Exciting news to announce!

Hello lovelies! I have some very exciting news about my Mythrian Realm series. I've been stagnant lately and have had trouble with Waking the Phoenix. One issue I've had is setting up the back story for a pivotal plot point (yay alliteration!). Well, I've discovered the perfect solution thanks to the help of my wonderful muse, Carrie Fort.

I will be releasing a novella early this spring (shooting for March but no guarantees) featuring Sha's half brother. This will allow me to introduce the necessary back story without bogging down Waking the Phoenix.

This novella will be set entirely in the Mythrian Realm and will have the same fast pace you all loved from Breaking the Nexus as well as magic, mayhem, and sexy shifters. Yes, you read that right. Our hero is a Chimerae :) The heroine? Half Chimerae, half wind Sorceri. I bet you'd like to know their names, wouldn't you?

My hero will be Achaius Rilke and my heroine will be Saia Makan.

I look forward to bringing you more details soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment