Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Re-Release of Warrior Unleashed!!!


Well my lovelies, today's the big day!!! I'm re-releasing Warrior Unleashed with my brand new publisher, Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing!!

Be sure to get your copy with a sneak preview at the new beginning to Breaking the Nexus, which is re-releasing December 2, 2013 with expanded content!!

Warrior Unleashed

 
Nothing is more dangerous than an unleashed warrior.

When Sentinels, an elite group of warriors, begin dying under mysterious circumstances, the deaths are believed to be unrelated but Achaius Rilke knows the truth. As a panther Chimerae, he recognizes the signs of a predator...even an unpredictable one. No one is safe and the only person Achaius can trust is Saia Makan, a Tempestuous Sorceri and the very person who has driven him crazy for years. When the killer sets its sight on Saia, Achaius faces the fight of his life.

But will he survive?
 
 

1 comment: