Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I'm back!!

My dear lovelies, thank you for your support and loyalty these past couple of months as I worked through issues. I had mentioned that I was struggling with depression but with the help if some amazing friends and my wonderful husband, I'm feeling like my old self.

I've sorely neglected this blog but that's all going to change. I'm going to be back with some of the interviews I missed, interviews from some big names, reviews, and random rambling! I'll also have some big news for you all coming soon I hope.

Again, thank you all for your patience and I hope you're ready for the oncoming onslaught of duckies and insanity :)

1 comment: