Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Musings from my Phone, Part 1

My new job blocks a lot of access to sites, one of which is Blogger. Therefore, any posts during the day have to be conducted from my phone on the Blogger App. This has made it a bit difficult to keep up with blog stuff since I used to do it in the mornings before I got started for the day. That's ok though, I've been inspired to start a new segment..."Musings from my Phone"!!

So what is this? Anything I think of lol. Just random musings I think of at work. They could be funny, relate to hobbies, or current projects. Anything goes!

Today, I want to ramble a bit about movies. Over the weekend I saw Despicable Me 2 and I've got to say, it was amazeballs. Definitely my new favorite movie. It had humor, a love story, hilarious minions and action. What more do you need? The thing I don't get, is.why do the damn things have to cost so much to see.depending on where you live? At my old house, the matinee lasted until 5pm and cost $5.50. Movies played for at least a couple of months unless they tanked. The theatre wasn't the greatest, but it was def good enough.

Here in my new city, however, it costs $8.50 for the matinee and it ends at 3:30. Despicable Me came out just a few weeks ago, but already it has only a few show times despite wild popularity. I hate feeling rushed to see a movie!

That being said, go see Despicable Me 2. So freaking awesome!! The icing on the cake? The minions do a rendition of "I Swear" which is the song my husband and I danced to at our wedding :D I laughed so hard when that started that my husband thought I lost my mind. Ok, it's debatable whether I have one to lose, but that's beside the point lol. You'll love this movie even if you don't have kids because according to hubby, I enjoyed it mode than the kids that were there :)

Time to get back to work! Until next time, mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment