Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New Defined Rating System!

Hello my lovelies! Now that I'm doing more reviews, I've decided to define an actual rating system. In the past, I kind of went with my gut feeling but I'm going to lay it out for you. Half duckies will be awarded when I can't decide one way or the other between 2 ratings.

This may be tweaked in the future, but for the most part it should give you an idea. If I enjoyed a book, it'll most likely receive at least 3.5 blue duckies.



5 Blue Duckies!
I absolutely loved this book. Any issues were minor. It had great characters and a well developed plot. I'll definitely reread this and I'm dying for more books by this author.

Long story short: I highly recommend this book and author



4 Blue Duckies!
I really enjoyed this book, but there may have been some areas I had problems with. There should be few editing errors, great characters and a good plot. I'll be on the lookout for more by this author.

Long story short: I recommend reading this book



3 Blue Duckies!
This book was ok. There were a few significant issues, but I was able to finish. I wouldn't read this again. I may give this author another try.

Long story short: I may recommend this book.


2 Blue Duckies!
I had serious issues with this book. I finished it, but it was not easy. There are significant plot, structural, or editorial issues that kept pulling me out of the story. I am reluctant to read other work by the author.

Long story short: Would not recommend this book.


1 Blue Ducky!
Due to issues with the book, I couldn't even finish it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment