Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sneak Peek Sunday - 3/3!!

Hello lovelies!! Today is another exciting edition of Sneak Peek Sunday! Today's edition is extra special because it's my birthday :D I bring you another sneak peek at my upcoming novella, Warrior Unleashed. Hope you enjoy!


Saia struggled to bring her erratic breathing and racing heart under control. By the gods, she wasn’t sure her muscles would ever stop quivering enough to hold her weight, but she didn’t mind. Her body still hummed with the last vestiges of ecstasy and although she was loathe to turn her mind to more serious matters, they couldn’t avoid the subject any longer.
“No more, kitty. We’re going to end up spontaneously combusting at this rate.”
“Not a bad way to go in my opinion,” he replied, flashing that wicked grin she loved. 
“You’re going to get yourself into trouble one of these days.”
“I thought that’s what we just did…twice. If you need me to refresh your memory, I’ll be happy to oblige.”


No comments:

Post a Comment