Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Monday, January 21, 2013

Print Design of Breaking the Nexus Revealed!

I have the honor of presenting the amazingly gorgeous, super fantabulous print design of my book, Breaking the Nexus!!

Front cover designed by Miranda Stork, all other elements designed by Blue Harvest Creative

I'm so pleased to be able to show this off! If you'd like to own an autographed copy, please see the tab above for details!

Click around below to explore the amazing design!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lindsay! It was such a pleasure to work with you on this and we are super excited to design everything for you for the sequel, "Waking The Phoenix!" Can't wait! :D

    ReplyDelete